5 Ways Veneers Can Transform Your Smile
If you are unhappy with your smile, it might be time to consider cosmetic dentistry and a smile transformation with porcelain veneers. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, nearly every American believes that a beautiful smile provides a social advantage as well as an increase in self-confidence. And studies show it can actually make you appear more intelligent!
Get a new smile and improve your life. Talk to your Denver dentist about porcelain veneers.
5 Ways to Transform Smiles with Porcelain Veneers
There are several ways porcelain veneers in Denver can improve your smile:
- Veneers can cover up teeth that are stained and resistant to teeth whitening.
- If a person wants teeth that are whiter than their natural teeth could ever be—even with teach bleaching—porcelain veneers can provide that.
- If your teeth are cracked, porcelain veneers can cover them up.
- If your teeth are chipped, porcelain veneers can camouflage the damage.
- If your teeth aren’t as straight as you’d like but you are not interested in orthodontics, veneers might be able to give you a straight smile—in a fraction of the time.
How Do Porcelain Veneers Work?
Veneers are translucent paper thin shells of porcelain that have the same sparkle as a natural tooth. They are bonded into place right over your existing teeth.
Because your dentist has to remove a portion of the tooth structure in order to place the veneer, porcelain veneers are permanent. Prior to this treatment of your natural teeth, however, your dentist will do a smile workup so you can see how your smile will look beforehand. Only after you are completely happy will the veneers be bonded to the prepared tooth surface permanently.
With proper care and regular trips to the dentist for examinations and cleanings, veneers can last for many years.
Find Out More about Veneers
Call your Denver dentist Highland Smiles to find out if veneers are right for you!